Monday, June 30, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
So, I don't really know what I'm going to say on this blog but you will get a glimpse into my boring life.
Of course, my life REALLY isn't boring BUT ... when I discovered I was pregnant in 2003 I had to fill out TONS of paperwork just to see a freakn' doctor and one of the multitude of papers was a friendly survey about my intimate life...
- Do you know the father of your baby?(yes)
- How many men could possibly be the father of your baby?(1)
- Does the father of your baby know he is the father of your baby?(yes)
- Are you afraid of the father of your baby?(no)
- Do you drink?(no)
- Do you smoke?(no)
- Do you use drugs?(no)
- Do you abuse drugs?(no)
- Do you have a home?(yes)
- (I think you get the idea.....)
So, I realized at that point that I have a really boring life and I'm so thankful for it! Thank you God! Thank you God! Thank you God! Of course, as I may or may not get into later, there was a point in time when if I had continued on a certain road and managed to live through it all, my answers to the above questions could have been MUCH, MUCH different! Thank you God!