Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pokey's Fabric

Well, a while back I won a pack of fabric from the Quilting Arts Magazine blog. It is fabric dyed, stamped, painted, etc. by Pokey Bolton, the editor of Quilting Arts Magazine . It arrived last week...



Some are canvas...



Others are types of paper (perhaps release paper and lutradur)...




A group of printed words and sheet music...


A group of swirly fleur des lis type images...

And a sheer shiny fabric (my favorite although it didn't photograph well)...

Very, very cool! I will make something soon using this new special stash and post it here.

I do realize that I have a whole list of projects I said I'd do on this blog that I haven't yet done...

  • projects using my embellisher
  • quilts using MRI images
  • ATC/ACEO's using the remaining parts of the beaded tassle that I disassembled
  • and now stuff using Pokey's fabric

AND, of course, there are the presents that I haven't even started like the one for my mom's 65th b-day that was last week. (I'll post pics of that as well at some point)

Hoping to go to less doctors in the near future so that I should have more time...it's been a doctor filled September and October...hoping to not need to go again until the new year! Don't they know that I have fun things to work on????

No comments: